DASAKI' DOODLE ABSTRACT ART COLLECTION: BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - August 04, 2017


DASAKI' DOODLE
            ABSTRACT ART  COLLECTION:     
ART BLOG 
BY MIABO ENYADIKE.






Abstract Art by Dasaki Thompson. 



When a I received this Abstract Doodle Art as a birthday present from my Aunt's son, it really was a fantastic feeling. 

 This young man, is an aspiring lawyer and not an Artist but is someone that loves and appreciates Abstract Art. 

                  Dasaki'  Doodle Abstract Art Canvas Print






Whilst we were having dinner, he created this Art on a piece of postcard size card board with a pen and wrote a special message to me that was so dear. 

Dasaki' Pendant light Hanging Lamp





His love for Abstract Art struck me because he was bold and unrelenting, as I watched him doodle on this piece of Card board paper not knowing what he was doing, let alone know it was for me.






 The Joy for me was his ability to share this Art with me, without being intimidated or shy but sure that I would love it!






This is  one of the characteristics of a typical Abstract Artist, our ability to be confident in who we are and express ourselves in the true way we see things, regardless of what anyone thinks.




                                                 flowy Tee shirt


Cheers and thanks Dasaki Thompson,I turned your gift into Lifestyle......hmmm.


Check out my Store for the 
Dasaki' Collection.........   Enjoy







                                                           MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments