MY PAPER INSPIRATION: ART AND CRAFT BY MIABO ENYADIKE.

by - August 17, 2016




While I'm preparing for two art exhibitions in two different continents the nerves have set in. 

The reason is both exhibitions would be running simultaneously in Johannesburg at the  JoburgFringe 9th Art exhibition and the second edition RotterdamArtfair. in 

Rotterdam.

It is exciting and scary and the only way I can calm down is craft. That is my go to area

to calm my nerves or create things that inspire me and take my mind gently back to art.



Fashion Picture with old magazine cut out, with a paper cutter.
by miabo enyadike



                 Flowers in a vase with old magazine cut out,with a paper cutter.
                                                   by miabo enyadike




                                          Colour wheel with magazine paper



                                      Bottles covered with old magazine paper


This time around I decided to work with Paper to create accessories and art that is appealing but inexpensive.

 That would serve as both decor items and handmade gifts.






                          Tablet and magazine case with old newspapers


Paper can be manipulated easily, it really does not pose any challenge  just cut and paste.



        Notepads with sticky note,cardboard paper,A4 white paper and rope for binding.



Wooden love  shapes covered with old magazine cut out,with a paper cutter.
by miabo enyadike


 I decided to drop by the craft store and pick up objects of interest I can apply my old magazine cut outs and other paper, that is inspiring to me in order to give these objects a new look and feel.

 I hope you are inspired, because I am.


Mannequin covered in old magazine paper.


Enjoy

check out more art
www.artmiabo.com

                                       Miabo





You May Also Like

0 comments