ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

ABSTRACT ART ACCESSORIES WITH SCULPTED TEXTURE BY MIABO ENYADIKE



Texture is something I always use in my art because it adds more details to what I'm creating.




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike


 I always look for new ways to incorporate texture and colour with any surface or medium I'm working with, in order to add more depth and creativity to my object of choice. 




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike


These particular objects are vases and ceramic tiles and my inspiration comes from a rich combination of different flowers in a




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike



 garden that have diverse colours yet the colours seem to blend in a breathtaking way.




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike


 I felt the need to use colours that are complementary, in a way that gives you




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike



 a summer garden look where all kinds of flowers  with different colours and shades  blossom together.







Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike

These art pieces I have created is what I refer to as art accessories and they are,




Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike



 stand alone pieces each with a story depending on how you relate to it or your interpretation.



Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike



 Though each art piece has a different narrative, it is easy to point out my use of colour and sculpted texture as my primary objective. 



Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike


It is basically what I was hoping to achieve........






                                                     Abstract Art Object by  Miabo Enyadike



               Enjoy.


Check out more Art
in 
www.artmiabo.com

                                                                                                          Miabo




No comments: