www.saatchi.com/artmiabo SHOP ART

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

WHO WORE THEM? ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE


WHO 
WORE 
THEM? 


Art is dynamic and Artist are naturally driven. 

As an Artist, I always look for new avenues to create Art that haunts my imagination.

Whenever I visit Vintage stores, clothing or otherwise, I always have the same question at the back of my mind, and it is who owned these items?.




A Dad? Acrylic on cotton shirt; Miabo Enyadike



This time around, I was attracted to men's shirts. I thought to myself, how about putting a face and a personality to these shirts.

And I went ahead, bought a few shirts and created paintings with faces and personality on them.




A DJ?; Acrylic on cotton shirt; Miabo Enyadike





That is the inspiration behind this art series, Who wore them?....




A miner?; Acrylic on cotton Shirt; Miabo Enyadike 




I allowed, my imagination answer the question for me......






A Clergy Man?; Acrylic on cotton shirt; Miabo Enyadike. 




by putting a face and personality on each shirt.






Check out more 
at

 
                                                     MIABO


No comments: