ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Monday, 8 February 2016

MY IMAGINATION ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE


MY IMAGINATION 
ABSTRACT ART
BY MIABO ENYADIKE

 The other day, I sat in my studio and I let my thoughts and imagination take over me as usual, thinking about all the subjects I love to draw or paint and why I paint or draw these particular subjects always.

I discovered that I am a people watcher whatever that means, I just love to watch people, their expressions, attitude, bravado and  in general how they relate to events or situations around them.




         UNTITLED; INK ON PAPERBOARD;MIABO ENYADIKE.


When I'm out jogging, I look at the expression on the faces of other joggers, then I'm satisfied that I 'm not the only one with the expression of pain kind of.




   UNTITLED;INK ON PAPERBOARD; MIABO ENYADIKE


 When I'm shopping or out eating it's the same, I just look at expressions on the faces of people it tells me, if they are happy or satisfied being in that place at that time. 

  

         Untitled: Abstract Art: Ink on paperboard: Miabo Enyadike


For me, that's how I create Art.

My other love is flowers, they bring me huge Joy and I buy quite a lot of them. 





              FLOWER ARRANGEMENT; INK ON PAPERBOARD; MIABO ENYADIKE



I love to arrange them in vases since I'm not a keen gardener,I sort of create my
'Own garden in a vase'.

I love taking pictures of the flowers and talk about them forever,then get emotional blah, blah, when they die off. 





FLOWER ARRANGEMENT; INK ON PAPERBOARD; MIABO ENYADIKE


I came back to earth, after my brief peter pan moment in my studio and decided to put my best asset, to work which is my imagination.....using large sized paperboards and Ink to create art I love..........Enjoy.

                             

                         MIABO

No comments: