MY VINTAGE TRAVEL ADVENTURE MOD PODGE PLATE CRAFT PROJECT BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - January 12, 2015

My mod podge projects on plates are rare,it is not that I don't enjoy mod podge projects on plates, I am just fascinated with bottles.My last outing to a flea market, was different this time. I was in the look out, for vintage crockeries plain and simple.








Something I could re-purpose with mod podge and some free vintage printables I had just obtained.






The plate hunting turned out great, and I decided a rather dusty, vintage very very  worn out, look would suit my project.







I chose Paris, as my underlining subject, in both a subtle and bold way to create a vintage Paris travel adventure.





 One I wish, I had undertaken myself..........ENJOY.

check out more Art/Craft
www.artmiabo.com

                         MIABO


You May Also Like

0 comments