MY COOL VINTAGE BEAD COLLECTION. BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - November 13, 2014

I love vintage finds and the journey to a charity store or flea market, for me is one of anticipation and excitement.




 Over the years I have collected loads of vintage items from clothes to furniture pieces.




Accessories like old beads, old art prints and lithographs, top my list of vintage items.





 I decided to turn, my vintage flea market bead collection, into long boho beads.




 These vintage beads will compliment the boho chick look I have come to love.




 The beads, are a mish mash of different sizes of beads, put together reflecting different shades of the same colour.




 They are really stunning to look at and lovely on the neck, of the person wearing them.




 There is just something care free and wild about them, I love it!....... Enjoy .

www.artmiabo.com
                      MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments