www.saatchi.com/artmiabo SHOP ART

Thursday, 18 May 2017

THE ART OF STYLE BY MIABO ENYADIKE

I love fashion and unique accessories that go with fashion trends. My fashion style is simple yet sometimes daring even provocative that just who I am.

I always look out for unique pieces of clothing that are classics and transcend trends.  Colors also matters in my fashion.

                                                 
So when I was invited to be a VIDA artist to their fashion brand it was fantastic not only are there fashion silhouettes my style, these pieces will also have my Art on them.




 

  VIDA
                                                           ABSTRACT ART WAVE BY MIABO ENYADIKE



It was a collaboration I could not resist. 
Now as a VIDA artist I present to you;


  THE ART OF STYLE.









      VIDA                                                               ABSTRACT ART WAVE BY MIABO ENYADIKE








 VIDA                                                            ABSTRACT ART NATURE  BY MIABO ENYADIKE






 

 VIDA                                                     ABSTRACT ART NATURE BY MIABO ENYADIKE








             ABSTRACT ART MAZE BY MIABO ENYADIKE
                                
                                                                                                             VIDA









 VIDA                                                    ABSTRACT ART WAVE BY MIABO ENYADIKE








VIDA
                                                                              ABSTRACT ART WAVE BY MIABO ENYADIKE





Check out more Fashion and Art style at  





                                                                                           MIABO

No comments: