UNDERSTANDING ABSTRACT ART; BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - October 13, 2017

         UNDERSTANDING
                     ABSTRACT ART
           
Abstract Art, is one aspect of fine Art that I love. This type of Art expression, allows you to be you!.



      Migration;abstract art; miabo enyadike


 It creates a kind of curiosity and a sense of wonder, around the artist.


Typically one is always intrigued, when they view an abstract painting, or Art in general.




 Natures Colors; abstract art;miabo enyadike

The difference with abstract art is the how,why and what the....! question.

               

                    Maze; abstract art; miabo enyadike



I always try to put myself in the shoes of the artist, of course wondering if I could have delivered the same message,
 differently or if I get the message at all.





flowers in a vase; abstract art by miabo enyadike


Then I put myself, in the the shoes of the audience.





                   Bloom;mixed media;miabo enyadike

Trying to see the message, in the work or the beauty and breathtaking skill and colour, that has been woven into a story.


Lady Pout; abstract art; miabo enyadike

That could be interpreted in any language, without really delivering any message but just uplifts the soul. 




Universe' Abstract Art; miabo enyadike



Trust me I have been in both shoes severally and I love it. I don't try to read any message when buying art, it just has to uplift me when I look at  it. 



                 Spitting Sun' Abstract Art by miabo enyadike

And when I create art, especially 
abstract Art, it should uplift
and secure curiosity and delight, in the hearts and soul of those who view it.




 Mother and Child'Abstract Art; by miabo enyadike




It should also be interpreted by them, in their own language and terms, regardless of what I title it. 



Silhouette of a Lady' Abstract Art: by Miabo Enyadike


  

Spring Wedding
Art is for us to...... Enjoy.


MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments