MY GLITZ AND GLAM 1970s DISCO DECOR BOTTLES BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - January 10, 2015

My bottle projects, are an on going process that really keeps going, because people send me bottles or materials, they are certain I will use; guess what? on bottles!.Thanks.






Like I always say Fine Art is my profession, but decorating bottles is my first love.







This particular project is close to my heart, because the fabric I used on the bottles, was sent to me by my twin sister. Who lives in another country, her words were simply "take this and do something with it".




Its been almost a year since I got this sequined fabric and since I always start the year with re-purposing bottles, I felt the time was right to use this gift .




 I  decided something glitz and glam related to the 1970s disco twist will do. So here are my glitz and glam 1970s disco decor bottles.....Enjoy. 




check out more bottles on artmiabo.com


                      MIABO 

You May Also Like

0 comments