Monday, 11 December 2017

ART AND COLOR LIGHT SWITCH COVERS' ABSTRACT ART BLOG BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Custom Tank Tops


 Light switch covers are fixtures that we some times take for granted. The design is simple and white, most of them anyway. They come unattractive, only functional to switch on and of lighting.
$11.95
 These days that has changed, for a recent project, I was asked to create artsy light covers for an art collectors home with some of my Abstract Art paintings, that was really exciting for me to create that range.

$11.95
 The most interesting aspect of the light covers for me was when they where installed in this home, they really stood out in the minimalist interior decor they were juxtaposed with.
$11.95

Art, Design and Interior decorating all go together.

15%off Saatchiart/Artmiabo

You don't have to be a visual or fine artist to be a very successful interior decorator or designer,
 you just have to have the passion and drive to go with the flow of arranging colors, patterns, floor plans, mood boards and style boards with genius...of translating them into a stunning and practicable interior.
That is, my rather artsy take on design.
I love to see things differently, and that has always been my drive in design.
 My passion as an interior decorator, with a knack for the quirky is one of the reasons I decided to place my Art on these items, that 
appeal not only to me but to other people out there, looking for something different.
                                                       
 This time around I have put my Art on light switch covers.
They are not only different, but would raise questions about my intent, and what exactly is she thinking?, 
 or did you not see that?, hmm I asked myself the same questions but one thing is certain,........ I LOVE THEM ALL!

                              ENJOY.

                        MIABO
  www.artmiabo.com

No comments: