BACK TO WORK (IN MY STUDIO) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - September 15, 2014

 My goodness, the Johannesburg winter is over and now is spring September, bringing in new ideas and intentions,



Miabo in the studio

 that are out there to explore.As for me I am exploring more work in my garage office / studio,



            workspace 

 just hoping to finish the huge pile of work laying around.



   working with oldnews papers

 Anyways started work already, creating some up-cycle and mixed media art,using old



         upcycle/recycle

 newspaper,leather, acrylic paint etc. Also more work on the empty bottles of grape juice just piling up!





       miabo in her studio

Would keep you posted as the work turns out, this is me today
 working in my studio..........ENJOY.





Old newspaper pile



          www.artmiabo.com

                 MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments