MUSIC TO MY EARS ( ART ON MUSIC SPEAKERS) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - August 08, 2014

I love music anyone who knows me well knows that I love music.

I listen to music all day long, while I'm working, cooking, on the Internet, in the car everywhere, "I JUST LOVE ALL GENRE OF MUSIC"!. This is the reason I am attracted, to all sorts of music electronics and audio speakers are part it.
These particular style of speakers are so damn cute and easy to carry around, and can be attached to any radio, phone or computer device,you  get a good vibe going on, along with style all in one.
artmiabo
 I needed something more than just listening to music in my art studio, I wanted a speaker that is cute with an artistic vibe around it to complete my art studio ambiance.


This inspired me, to place my designs on these speakers.They also serve as great gifts, to my kids and friends of mine, who complain all the time about my original art works, being way too expensive for them at least they have it now.
ENJOY....Check out these speakers in 
www.artmiabo.com

                     
 MIABO  

You May Also Like

0 comments