WORKSHOP ART (INK AND ABSTRACT) BOOK PUBLISHED BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - July 07, 2014


Reading is one of my passions and I enjoy every minute spent with a book. I know how a lot of books, have influenced my life and channelled my Journey in all aspects of life.

 When I decided to write my own book it was a no brainer to stick to what I know and do, as my subject matter. My book is a reflection of my blogs published in blogger.com and pictures of art works, done in ink.

Most Recent Books

workshop art

this book is about the use of Ink as a medium...








The intention of this book is to give a glimpse of what is possible with Ink in art and stories wooven around the art works....... Enjoy.
This book can be ordered from Blurb books.com/enyadike. 

workshop art by miabo enyadike: Arts & Photography | Blurb ...



                                                            MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments