www.saatchi.com/artmiabo SHOP ART

Saturday, 5 July 2014

CRAFTS I LOVE (CROCHETING WITH COTTON ROPE) BY MIABO ENYADIKE



Crocheting, is one craft I truly love and indulge in now and then. This time I decided to try something different using cotton stationery rope instead.



TABLE MATS

 It was indeed a joy to see all my desires and designs turn to reality.



                                DECOR BOTTLES

The ropes are easy to source for, in stationery stores and all you need, are different sizes of crochet pins to suit your taste.



                                         BAG

 I would advice that you use larger pins, as the smaller ones tend to bend and can make the crocheting difficult.


                                                      
                                     FINISHED RUG

The possibilities of this cotton rope are endless I share with you some of my finished craft. Enjoy 
www.artmiabo.com
                                                           MIABO

No comments: