LESS IS MORE ( BLACK ON WHITE ART SERIES) INK ON PAPER BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - March 18, 2014



LESS IS MORE SERIES'
BLACK ON WHITE ART SERIES:
 MIABO ENYADIKE




                                        Untitled' Abstract Art: Miabo Enyadike

Once again, I find myself in the Ink arena, this time keeping it simple and minimalist. Black and White anything is always fantastic, classic and stands out.





                            MOTHER AND CHILD


 I wanted to create something, I have never done before.


                                   LOVE'ABSTRACT MIXED MEDIA:MIABO ENYADIKE   


 I love color a bit too much, things just have to pop out for me.


                                            FLOWERS IN A VASE' ABSTRACT ART  MIABO ENYADIKE

When the idea came to me to make these Paintings,  I thought to myself no way to simple, too plain . 


                        
                                                        MODEL' ABSTRACT ART:MIABO ENYADIKE


 I  thought about it and decided to give it a go, when I was finished with the series, I understood the true meaning of less is more.


APPLE' ABSTRACT ART:MIABO ENYADIKE


 ENJOY!
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                   MIABO



You May Also Like

0 comments