Tuesday, 4 February 2014

MY VINTAGE PARIS FASHION : FASHION ILLUSTRATION ART BLOG BY MIABO ENYADIKE

     


Style, evolves and always will.
What more can I say, I love vintage fashion, and the appeal for me is Marie Antoinette,




Paris: mixed media: Art series by Miabo Enyadike


the controversial  young wife of Louis Xvi of France, who became queen consort of France and Navarre from  1774-1792.


Paris: mixed media: Art series by Miabo Enyadike

 I am in total agreement with her fashion sense, though this took place long ago in another era.



Paris: mixed media: Art series by Miabo Enyadike


I simply can't get enough. As my curiosity for the art of fashion deepens, I find myself, in an arena where creativity is key and style is the winner.




Paris: mixed media: Art series by Miabo Enyadike

In my mind as an established artist, I often pause and ponder,




Paris: mixed media: Art series by Miabo Enyadike



exactly, what would have been my fashion sense, if I had lived in the Marie Antoinette era in Paris .......? now you have it.

Well that era is no more, yet these are my illustrations and possible  interpretations. .........ENJOY.

Check out
www.artmiabo.com

                           MIABO

No comments: