MY GARDEN OF EDEN (ABSTRACT MIXED MEDIA ART.) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - February 06, 2014



MY GARDEN OF EDEN SERIES'
 ABSTRACT MIXED MEDIA ART.
 BY MIABO ENYADIKE 



Garden of Eden Series, Abstract Art mixed media by miabo enyadike


My imagination, tends to run wild on what the place would have looked like and how it felt to live in such beauty and serenity! devoid of any form of pollution or noise, except for the wildlife and colorful lush vegetation.





Garden of Eden Series, Abstract Art mixed media by miabo enyadike

I have on several occasions, stretched my imagination beyond my normal capacity to envisage what that place represented visually. Unfortunately I am limited by my own imagination, about this mysterious place.




Garden of Eden Series, Abstract Art mixed media by miabo enyadike


I decided it is time I put these thoughts on paper.

I used ink my favorite medium at the moment and old magazine cut outs, to create an abstract mixed media.




                     Garden of Eden Series, Abstract Art mixed media by miabo enyadike               
                                                        

 I know in our individual hearts and minds, we all have exclusive images of the garden of Eden, guess what these are mine!. ..........ENJOY.




Garden of Eden Series, Abstract Art mixed media by miabo enyadike


MIABO



You May Also Like

0 comments