THE FLOWERS IN MY PEN GARDEN. ( FLOWER DRAWINGS) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - October 09, 2013

                     

                  MARIGOLD
Drawing with pen is another form of art I indulge in once a while. It is truly relaxing, but a little tricky. 


                                                              DAFFODILS
The good thing though, is this is for someone like me, who is hands on , restless and free spirited. A little bit of something dainty to work on, keeps me grounded and I love that.

                                                                DAISY

When I found this book in a flea market, it had all these wonderful gorgeous flowers in it, I knew I had to have it. 


Tulips

The thought of drawing them in black and white was appealing to me, then came interpreting my 
thoughts about each flower on paper, using a black ink pen to me was daunting especially after several mistakes.


                                                                TULIPS

Finally, I cracked the code" PATIENCE AND RESPECT "for the plant!.This meant I had to read about each flower,


Aster

 I had selected to draw, lets be clear I hate biology.


SUNFLOWER
 Then I had to see them in real life, which meant going from one flower store, to another wearing down the sales people with questions, and not buying flowers from the store after all that questioning, was really annoying to the sales person.


                                                         Sweet pea

It did not  matter. I was on a quest, and  a few angry looks was not going to put me off. I was going to draw these flowers ,they were important to me and I love a challenge.



                                                  Checkered lily,Snake heads

I eventually got all the information I needed, sat down, night after night and drew these flowers, just the way I saw them in my mind.

                       Saffron crocus

 They have all been turned in to posters, for now,and are awaiting my next use for them..... ENJOY.

www.artmiabo

                                                                                                                                  MIABO

You May Also Like

0 comments