Tuesday, 2 May 2017

FASHION AND GARDEN ; ART BLOG AND ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Sometimes we have it all planned and it goes well as planned. Other times not so well, or not at all.



    Garden illustration; Ink on paperboard; by Miabo Enyadike 
I planned to spend the day, painting a series of acrylic paintings,but found myself in my studio, dreaming about getting a new wardrobe and how to tend to my over grown garden.



Wardrobe; Illustration Ink on Paperboard; miabo enyadike







                                   Boots illustration;by miabo enyadike





                                        Boots illustration;by miabo enyadike



 Next thing I knew I had board paper in my hands, ink and pen and was simply doodling or illustrating my exact thoughts on paper .



 Garden illustration; Ink on paperboard; by Miabo Enyadike

I finally drew myself a well tended garden.






                          Dress illustration;Ink on paperboard;miabo enyadike.




 Then I drew a series of dresses I wish to own with my Art on them......Hmm



                                Dress illustration;Ink on paperboard;miabo enyadike.







                             Dress illustration;Ink on paperboard;miabo enyadike.




 hence drew myself a new wardrobe,then spent the rest of the day in dream land...ENJOY.





Wardrobe; Illustration Ink on Paperboard; miabo enyadike



Check out more Art

www.artmiabo.com


                           MIABO 

No comments: