CROCHET WITH PLASTIC ROPE; CRAFT BY MIABO ENYADIKE

by - October 12, 2017






PLASTIC ROPE POT


SHOP ART POSTERS HERE


When I discovered these plastic ropes, sometime last year, I wanted to use them for something but just was not sure what.

                                                            PLASTIC ROPE

I did try all sorts but the fluid nature, of the rope was a bit daunting.

                                                     PLASTIC ROPE PURSES

Since I always try new craft stuff, I felt crocheting these ropes into some sort of decor or fashion piece was not a bad idea.



 I choose to make bags out of them but along the line, I saw more than bags.
SHOP GREETING CARDS HERE





 I could see baskets, flowers, jewelry but decided to settle for baskets instead.



I love color, so I mixed and matched bold colors that stand out at the end it all came together. ....Enjoy 


     
SHOP THROW PILLOWS
                                              
                                                      MIABO

Check out more Art and Craft by miabo enyadike



You May Also Like

0 comments