Thursday, 9 June 2016

ART OBJECTS I MADE BY MIABO ENYADIKE


I create art that is inspiring and mostly from found objects.
The purpose is to restore back function and beauty to these objects.
There is a certain fulfilment in me when these discarded objects are created into art, for us to enjoy.

The last five months for me has been great fun, restoring  found objects into art  and craft that is functional and purposeful. 

My main objective is to give value to these objects, with the hope that I can inspire others to take a look around them and be more creative with what we have.

These objects vary from egg crates, egg shells, wood boards, old boxes, disused tiles, jean pants, old vases, used bottles e.t.c

This a curated space with some of the found objects that I have turned into art enjoy......





























Check out more
at artmiabo.com

                                                                       Miabo

No comments: