ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Thursday, 11 February 2016

COLOURS THAT POP ART AND CRAFT BY MIABO ENYADIKE


COLOURS 
THAT
POP!









Sometime last year, discovered a box of ropes in my favourite charity store and bought them.




Inside the box, there where wax cord ropes and cotton ropes, and the colours of these ropes, where my motivation to buy the entire box. 





I could see these colours, on home decor items and that was the inspiration.  I had to create items that pop.




The colours, are soft pastel colours and  they represent the trend colours, I felt really lucky to have found them and also for a good price too.




 It took me 3months and some days, to finish all the bottles and vases, because these ropes are really thin and need to be handled with care.




  For me it was an experience, worth every minute of my time and a truly humbling one. 




They are all finished and I share some of my favourites with you..............Enjoy.




    CHECK OUT
 MORE CRAFT 
             AT
artmiabo.com

                                                                                 MIABO



No comments: