Thursday, 29 October 2015

WHAT ARE YOU COLLECTING? ART AND CRAFT BY MIABO ENYADIKE

I always ask myself, this question anytime I start collecting stuff.





       I collect newspapers and old clipboards and create Art.



  I collect newspapers and old clipboards and create Art.



 What are you collecting?, why are you collecting? because you don't need it or have the space, for it I say to myself





I collect bottles used jars, old vases for Art and craft purposes












I collect bottles used jars, old vases for Art and craft purposes



 I always overrule myself and just keep collecting, anything that fascinates me, but with a purpose.






          I collect shopping bags and turn them to art.
  


For it to be fun, there has to be a purpose and a vision, attached to a particular object or stuff that I collect.





        I collect old mini mannequins and turn them around.




 I love to collect every day Items, that are discarded or sold, in hospice or charity stores.





             I collect discarded wood pieces
                       and create art.


 I am overwhelmed, with excitement and the passion to turn these items, around using my aesthetic eye






     I collect old shirts, as surface for some of my paintings.


 to see how I can create something, with an aesthetic  visual appeal out of these items.






I collect electric wire spool and re-purpose them to tables and bookshelves


So I really don't pick or randomly collect stuff, 



I collect used paint buckets and re-purpose them, into storage seats and side stools.




There is a thought process bottom line, it has to be useful, must have an awesome aesthetic appeal and value. 













     I collect fabric pieces and create craft and Art.



At the end of the day for me, it is called Art or Craft and should inspire.....








I collect postcards and create lasting memories, of the things and places I love.


So what are you collecting and why?.........Enjoy.
Check out more Art and craft 
www.artmiabo.com.


                          Miabo

No comments: