Wednesday, 8 July 2015

PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE.



I love colours, I mean bold and bodacious colours. They inspire me and make me wonder.




PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE;2014


One of the reasons, I love being a fine Artist, is simply the amount of colours at our display and just how, we can use them to tell a story. 





PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE;2014


Today, for me is all about abstract Art, that got me playing with colours. 




PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE;2014


All these paintings, come from original Ink based paintings, I made full of colours. 




PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE;2014


Then I decided, to photograph and edit them, to change the narrative. 



PLAYING WITH COLOURS; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE;2014


And then, came some exciting Art, I think?...........Enjoy.

check out more exciting Art.
www.artmiabo.com

                       Miabo
   COPYRIGHT(C) 2015 ARTMIABO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No comments: