ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

MY PREFERRED GARDEN IS IN A VASE; ABSTRACT ART BY MIABO ENYADIKE






                       FLOWERS IN A VASE.


My birthday was last week and as usual, I was looking forward to my favourite bunch of beautiful, well cut Tulip flowers, from my husband.



You know the kind that you arrange, in a vase and put water in it....... well that was not to be. 


Instead I received 24 pots of planted Tulips and a message attached, Happy birthday dear, It's time you have your own Tulip garden.




TULIP PLANTS



What, I said,." My preferred garden is in a vase". 


The one that does not need tending or planting, then watering and nurturing.





 FLOWERS IN A VASE



What about my 7yr old playing his football around that area I asked? wondering how on earth this is going to work. 

Anyway, not one to be let down, I planted the Tulips. 





THATS ME, PLANTING THE TULIPS



Then I decided to paint me, my flowers in vases, at least to compensate for my disappointment.




         FLOWERS IN A VASE



Showing, just how I prefer my Garden.





 FLOWERS IN A VASE






 FLOWERS IN A VASE



ENJOY.

Check out more art.
www.artmiabo.com.
                                                                                                       MIABO
  


No comments: