Tuesday, 17 March 2015

FASHION: TUNICS AND DRESSES (QUIRKY FASHION) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

The inspiration, behind this art I'm blogging about is fashion week.






This is happening all over the different fashion capitals.






 I have as usual followed all the shows through the Internet, magazines and TV specials and I'm loving every one.






 I view fashion, any day as work  of art. The entire process, to put out a collection is really fascinating, with a bit of mystery.





The level of creativity and vision, translated into wearable art, is really worth taking a moment to applaud these designers.





They determine our entire wardrobe and fashion, year after year.






I for one, is just a huge fan of the creative process.







As a fine artist, this yearly fashion moments that blow our minds,







 always inspire me to have my own quirky collection, on paper board using my favourite medium Ink...........ENJOY.

CHECK OUT MORE ART@artmiabo.com

                       MIABO

No comments: