Thursday, 9 October 2014

OFFICE / WORK SPACE ESSENTIALS THAT SAYS IT ALL. BY MIABO ENYADIKE


The style and type of office/work space essentials, we use in our work space,automatically reflects our style,our sense of decor and brand messaging.


 It is important this days to reflect what you are about in your office/work space space.
 It could be a relaxed and playful work space; an art studio environment;
 what ever is your brand, our office should reflect what we are selling.

 People should walk in and immediately get it!.


 When they unconsciously or consciously look around your work space

 it should be a window into your personality and passion.

 It is in the details!, details!, details!, to the tinniest of essentials.



This leaves an impression, in the client about your sense of duty, to your craft or profession and the deep knowledge of what you reflect.


 As an artist my essentials reflect me and my passion for what I do, I have shared some of the work space/office essentials, 
I love. You too can get the look.........ENJOY


ALL THESE ITEMS AND MORE CAN BE FOUND IN ARTMIABO/ZAZZLE.COM

CHECK OUT www.artmiabo FOR MORE ART. 

                    MIABO.

No comments: