ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Monday, 22 September 2014

WORKING WITH INK, I GET TO DREAM (ABSTRACT ART) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Working with Ink I truly get to dream, it encourages me to create art without interfering with my actual vision.



      MY EARLY MORNING SKY

 In fact it lets my imagination, flow and that's good.


             MY HOUSE

 Ink creates for me on paper a world of mine and helps me depict the true picture of how I see people, nature, objects, hopes and aspirations.


         MY FLOWER GARDEN

  It gives me an entrance into a world that is colourful, serene, child like, fun and simple.



         MY GREEN VEGETATION(OUTDOORS) 

 WOW! don't we all need that, I do for one and my Ink paintings create that Peter Pan world that



         MY EVENING SUNSET

 exist inside us all, where we hope against hope that this life with all its drama is but a dream.......ENJOY.


      www.artmiabo.com
                MIABO 

No comments: