Wednesday, 24 September 2014

MY OLD JEANS WITH A TWIST! (JEAN VASES; ART AND CRAFT) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Old jean pants and all the


            Jean Vase


possibilities never fail to excite me, 


      Begining the process

any time I am working with them. 


           Twist ready

These particular old jeans pants flower vases,



        Textured exterior

 that I made certainly had a twist to them.I up-cycled other items and




 incoporated them into the design.


These items include used bottles and old newspapers


              Jean Vase
My sole aim in this project, was to create a vase that looks


              Jean Vase
 sculpted with a worn out textured exterior and with a twist to it............ Enjoy

www.artmiabo.com for more Art by

                 Miabo 







No comments: