Wednesday, 17 September 2014

COLOURS I LOVE (TIE/ DYE ON USED PAPER PRESENTATION BOARDS UPCYCLE AND ABSTRACT ART) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Colours! Colours! Colours, I love colours! growing up as a kid, was when I had my first Tie/dye outfit handed to me.



 I remember the dress just like yesterday, a simple magenta and violet coloured dress, with strings made for me by my mum.


Since my childhood days the tie/dye design on fabric has evolved, very beautiful and intricate designs are out there.






These days we see these tie/dye art form, being  transformed  into fabulous clothing items, as well as being applied on objects, creating some sort of Art.




 I chose the latter and that's applying my tie/dye interpretation on used and distressed AO presentation paper boards.



These boards, where given to me by a friend who was clearing and renovating her office building.
She knew, I would love them and that meant a lot to me.



I was thankful because they could have been crushed and discarded but she thought of me instead!.


I didn't want to let her down went to work on my distressed gift and enjoyed the entire creative process of tie/dye on boards................Enjoy.


          LOOK AT ME NOW!
               

       www.artmiabo.com
                                                      MIABO

No comments: