ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

ART THE WAY I SEE IT, NEW BOOK RELEASED BY MIABO ENYADIKE

This book has pictures of different paintings, I have made with emphasis on colour and imagination.
 It shows my thoughts, on different variety of subjects in a rather distinct way.
 This is totally my interpretations, of these experiences or moments. I hope that it brings curiosity, to the readers and some artistic joy have fun.. ENJOY 

 
               Art the way I see it        
 
     
           Art the way I ...        
     
                   
     
           By miabo enyadike     
 
           Photo book    
     
       Book Preview    
     

                                                      MIABO ENYADIKE

No comments: