ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Sunday, 13 July 2014

THE "QUOTE" THAT INSPIRED ME (NOTEPADS) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

Recently I read a  quote somewhere by Mark Victor Hansen,  and I quote, "You control your future destiny.What you think about comes about.By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands- your own."Mark Victor Hansen. This was all the prompting I needed to design a few of my dream notepads. As an

                artist, I go every where with notepads, I love to scribble down stuff and briefly interpret it in a hurry,and  notepads always come in handy for me.

 I am always in the look out for notepads, that will inspire and draw out creative thoughts from me.


This is what I look out for in a notepad, the design of the notepad and who it is tailored for.


 In the years I have collected and used quite a lot of notepads, scribbling down ideas, doodling and drawing all sorts. Some of these ideas

 I eventually used, some I just could not remember why I penned it in the first place DAH!.... but what matters is my dreams are penned down, if not for me,  then my kids could benefit from my thoughts. ENJOY.... check out these notepads in zazzle.com/artmiabo


                                                                            MIABO

www.artmiabo.com

No comments: