Thursday, 17 July 2014

FUN DINING EXPERIENCE (PLATES, BOWLS AND NAPKINS) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

                                      

$40.95

When ever I come across bowls,

 plates, napkins any

 thing that makes a fun dining

 experience I love it, 


and always commend my host for

 going  all out to

 entertain. 

 I  love the  paintings I create

 as an artist, because it

 reflects 

 just the way  I see things. The

 idea of my art work, on any thing

 dining is huge for

 me and its a journey yet to be

 complete anytime 

soon. 
                       
$24.95

These bowls

 and plates

 have been

 designed

 with

 fun in mind

 and for

 fun.
blue chilli bowl chili bowl
$17.95



peonies flower paper napkin
$64.95

check out

 These            dinnerwares        @zazzle.com/artmiabo

  ENJOY.


MIABO

www.artmiabo.com

No comments: