Wednesday, 9 July 2014

APPLYING OUR CREATIVITY TO OBJECTS ( CRAFTS) BY MIABO ENYADIKE

It is no secret that I love decorating bottles, they just bring



BOTTLES RE-PURPOSED WITH RESIN AND ACRYLIC PAINT.

me untold joy and pleasure each time I embark on my bottle journey and I love that.



                    BOTTLES RE-PURPOSED WITH ROPE

The potential in re-vamping or re-purposing these used bottles is enormous and anything goes. 




BOTTLES AND GLASS JAR RE-PURPOSED WITH SISAL ROPE

This time around,



GLASS VASE RE-PURPOSED WITH FABRIC CUT OFFS INTO ART.

 I have included vases bought in charity stores and turned them into art so Enjoy.



GLASS VASE RE-PURPOSED WITH OLD GUIPURE LACE  INTO  ART.

www.artmiabo.com


                                                                    MIABO

No comments: