ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE

ART FOR YOUR HOME AND OFFICE
15% OFF ALL ART

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

MY UPCYCLED AND RECYCLED RESOLUTION (UPCYCLED FURNITURE)BY MIABO ENYADIKE.



The Christmas holidays and new year celebrations have come and gone, and we have all made up, all kinds of  new year resolutions, that would be very hard indeed to keep. Notwithstanding, that does not stop us from having them.This is all part of the new year 'culture'.


I have made up quite a few for myself, as usual, for this year, lets hope that I can remember them next week.






 One thing that always takes precedence, after God Almighty (my everything),then my husband and my kids, is my art of recycling. I love it! so watch this space, for all my recycled and  up cycled  projects. Check out this coffee table, I made out of wood pallets, for my sitting room ENJOY!
www.artmiabo.com
                                                         MIABO





No comments: